Congratulation for the best 5 Finalist of AESAP Student Design Competition 2017
- “Drying and Cooling Solar Thermoelectric Peltier Module System Based on Arduino Uno Microcontroller in Preservation Method of Grains and Horticultural Products” with authors David Setiawan Husin, Rahmat Haidy, Ratna Widia Ningsih, Yandi Aryansah.
- “Design of Mobile Solar Drip Irrigation” with authors Nanang Al Abib, Mu’minah Mustaqimah, Ahmad Safrizal, Ega Taru Zanuarsa.
- “Implementasion of Vapor Irrigation Based On Arduino As Solution Against The Low of Water Availability for Crops In The Drought Field for Horticulture Cultivation” with authors Veronica Rati Panjaitan, Agung Rapsanjani, Feldy Khalid, Oktafianus Hia.
- “Design Ergonomic Lettuce Harvester Based Rotary Cutter Gasoline Engine” with authors Aulia Taufid Ridha, Maulana Syafiq Kruniawan, Arif Rahman Hakim, Liu Nado.
- “The Design Of Aquaponic Cat Fish (Clarias) Kale (Brassica Oleracea Var. Sabellica) Vagetable With The Outomatic Controler Using Reneweble Energy Solar Cell To Increase The Profit Land Fishery Farmers” with authors Rita Anggraini, Hendri Maulana, Nur Rahma syafitri, Widiyana Sugi Mulyani
is accepted for oral presentation in the upcoming The 2nd AESAP Students Design Competitions 2017 which will
be held on October 23-25th 2017 in IPB International Convention Center, Bogor, West Java, Indonesia. Accordingly, we would like you to submit your poster by October 22nd 2017 and prepare your oral presentation material in power point slides for 15 minutes and 10 minutes discussion. All posters and oral presentations should be done in English. Thank you for your kind attention and we look forward to welcoming you in Bogor, Indonesia.
Should you require further information and assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.