The scope of the conference covers wide-range of topics related to agricultural engineering, including but not limited to:
1. Postharvest and Food Engineering :
Agricultural and food process engineering, postharvest engineering, modeling and simulation.
2. Energy and Agricultural machinery :
Bioconversion engineering, renewable energy development, rural electricity and energy sources, life-cycle assessment, energy audit.
3. Land and Water Resources Engineering :
Irrigation engineering and management, soil properties engineering, watershed management, water and soil conservation engineering.
4. Agricultural Structures and Environmental Engineering:
Microclimate control, environmental control design, construction and analysis of agricultural structures.
5. Agricultural System and Management :
Agricultural information System, expert system, decision support system in agriculture, monitoring and control.